|TIM ( Traction Inverter Module ) 600 is a vector control AC motor drive especially designed for electric and hybrid vehicles. The main features are:
- Digital Signal Processing based control
- Smooth Motor Control
- Complete adjustable regenerative braking levels on releasing the accelerator and on pressing the brake pedal.
- The parameter can be update in real-time for adjustable the performance on own special features, the programming is quickly achieved with a standard laptop computer by RS-232 and by CAN - BUS (optional)
- Total management of selecting gear change ( Drive, Economy, Reverse, Parking)
- Economy mode: reducing the performance for increasing the autonomy.
- Programmable digital tachometer output.
- Autotuning of motor characteristics.
- Under and Over Voltage Protection
- Overcurrent Protection
- Overtemperature Protection