Data Protection compliance Management & Monitoring
- Comply with all legal and regulatory data security requirements (GDPR);
- Develop, implement and enforce a suitable and relevant Data Protection Policy;
- Identify the company's most critical and confidential data;
- Identify the data privacy impact for projects to provide guidance and ensure regulatory compliance;
- Act as the contact point for the CNPD.
Information Security Management
- Conduct IT risk assessments;
- Ensure IT compliance control monitoring programs and develop recommendations and corrective action plans;
- Lead and coordinate information security incident responses, providing accurate, comprehensive and timely communications of each incident's containment, reporting assessment, investigation and procedural review;
- Manage the IT data mapping catalogue to ensure confidential data assets are tracked to support data breach reporting.
Training and Awareness
- Provide and advise on the development of new policies and best practices with regard to data sharing, either in-house between departments or with external third parties (such as our customers);
- Minimize the risk of data loss / corruption through risk assessments and make recommendations to ensure data are adequately secured;
- Provide advice and training to the staff and the managers to raise awareness and understanding about their responsibilities regarding Data Protection.
- Previous experience within an Information Security Data Protection role;
- Comprehensive understanding of the practical application of relevant legislation (including the GDPR) and official guidance relating to processing of a personal data;
- Experience of working with established information security and risk management systems (ISO27001...);
- Ability to audit data management systems;
- Professional, confidential and confident individual;
- Confidence in providing advice to staff at all levels across the organization;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Fluent in English and working knowledge of French.