- Install, integrate and monitor Network & Security infrastructure;
- Contribute to improve Network & Security design and architecture;
- Support WAN and LAN infrastructure for Cebi local sites;
- Act as an escalation point for the helpdesk for all Network-related issues;
- Produce and maintain Network & Security procedures and documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences with a major in Networking;
- Successfully completed the CCNA and CCNP certification;
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience as an IT Network and Security Officer;
- Strong experience with WAN and LAN equipment, Cisco switch, router and firewall;
- Excellent understanding of TCP/IP and Cisco solutions;
- Familiar with ITIL concepts;
- Enthusiastic team player in a cross disciplinary environment, you also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral;
- Organised and stress resistant, you have proven aptitude to assess issues in brief time and to deliver clear and structured troubleshooting solutions;
- Fluency in English is essential, working knowledge of French and Italian is an asset.