- Participate in projects and processes improvement to ensure continual improvement;
- Work with the financial team on cost optimization projects;
- Support cost optimization and productivity improvements through analysis and project management involvement;
- Participate, together with the Purchasing department, to any ad hoc analysis to drive value creating decisions.
Group data analysis support
- Analyses and present financial information;
- Provide insightful analysis on data and financial costs to the management and give factual information about the group's performance;
- Proactively identify trends and provide suggestions to maximize profitability on topics related to P&L and operational performance.
Internal audit analysis and support
- Support internal audit activities, which includes, support to process owners and managers, review and analysis of documentation, control testing, remediation plans, reporting of test results, recommendations and other related activities.
Process mapping (financial & operational) for basis analysis
- Make risk assessments with recommendations for new controls to implement.
- Collect data, perform analysis and report on key performance indicators for productivity;
- Implementation and improvement of reporting tools.
- Master's Degree in Business Control, Business, Economics or Finance with an overall understanding of the industrial processes. Ideally Engineering Degree complemented by a specialization in Business Control;
- Maximum of 4-5 years professional experience with a first experimentation of Business Control;
- Knowledge of industrial processes, operations, indicators and issues;
- Perfect command of Excel, Access and Business Intelligence tools;
- Continuous improvement and results-oriented, you have a positive and voluntary attitude;
- Fluent in English and working knowledge of French. The knowledge of Italian or Spanish is an asset.