- Develop, plan and implement the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system;
- Determine the scope of the project;
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor progress for the ERP system;
- Evaluate and recommend changes to current and future ERP system requirements to meet organizational needs;
- Lead the implementation of the new organizational processes aligned with ERP configuration;
- Report to top management and IT Manager;
- Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhere to approved budgets.
- Extensive experience in Project Management delivery;
- 5 years' experience in the related area;
- Extensive knowledge of department processes;
- Strong ERP skills - Project experience across ERP Upgrades or the deployment on an ERP across a multi-site organization;
- Ability to manage Project risk;
- Open to continuous feedback and collaboration;
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal;
- Driven with an urgency to deliver;
- The knowledge of Epicor is an asset.