- Develop programs in RPG for the local ERP hosted on IBM (AS400);
- Interact proactively with the internal business teams;
- Analyze / document business requirements and gaps;
- Work to prioritize testing and deliverables;
- Maintain documentation and reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience;
- IT Functional Analysis proficiency;
- AS400 RPG development skills;
- Autonomous and pro-active, work to prioritize testing and deliverables;
- Enthusiastic team player in a cross disciplinary environment, you have good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral;
- Organised and stress resistant, you have proven aptitude to assess issues in brief time and to deliver clear and structured troubleshooting solutions;
- You are autonomous and pro-active;
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory;
- Part-time work is possible.