Cebi International, the headquarters of the group, is looking for a Business Analyst to support the business performance by providing analysis and understand the key dynamics driving it. Collect data and build reports, contributing to the flawless execution of controlling practices and processes.
- Analyze and present financial information to drive value creating decisions;
- Provide insightful analysis on data and financial costs to the management and give factual information about the group’s performance;
- Contribute to enhance model and methodology for operational costs monitoring; ensure variances to actual costs are identified, explained and allocated to end products.
- Proactively identify trends and provide suggestions to maximize profitability on topics related to P&L and operational performance;
- Support cost optimization and productivity improvements through data analysis and participation in processes continuous improvement activities;
- Implementation and improvement of reporting tools to achieve greater automation and efficiency
- Enhance data collection approach and reports for operational key performance indicators at group and companies level;
- Support group companies in defining and putting in place relevant KPIs and dashboards to ensure greater visibility and assurance over operational performance achievement.
- Support in enhancing the group management controlling framework by taking an active role in the definition and implementation of harmonized controls within the group
- Give support during internal audit and management controlling missions to assess controls effectiveness and identify improvements recommendations.
- Master’s Degree in Business Controlling, Economics or Finance with an overall understanding of the industrial processes. Ideally Engineering Degree, complemented by a specialization in Business Controlling;
- 2 – 4 years of Business Controlling experience in an industrial environment;
- Knowledge of industrial and business processes;
- Good knowledge in accounting
- Advanced command of Excel and Microsoft BI (ability to develop data models and complex dashboards); Real interest in ERP, data analytics tools and ICT solutions
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Strong completer-finisher able to deal efficiently and effectively with issues and tasks
- Able to understand, define and work with accounting concepts, processes and operations
- Able to manage expectations and demands and build and maintain confidence
- Able to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proactive and resourceful in resolving problems
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- French and fluent English required; other languages are an advantage