Optimize our global supply chain:
- Develop and deploy a global supply chain strategy;
- Continuously improve strategic process involving forecasting, demand management and the development of effective internal tools to support the global business;
- Identify best practices and make recommendations in order to optimize the supply chain;
- Drive the process to maximize the efficiency of the logistics flows (incl. intra-group flows), reduce freight cost and optimize our supply chains in all entities;
- Lead cross-functional global teams on projects; communicate and work with all levels of the organization;
- Develop analytics, systems and data management capabilities, including KPI's;
- Act as a contact person for customers, suppliers, external service providers and Cebi plants.
Implement a global EDI system:
- Perform and analyze the current EDI flows and systems within the group;
- Propose a new global EDI organization;
- Be responsible for the implementation of the new global EDI organization, coordinating internal and external EDI flows within the group;
- Manage EDI central administration and provide support to the local plants;
- Maintain documentation and reporting.
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain with an overall experience of minimum 3 years in the automotive industry;
- Knowledge of EDI automotive concepts and standards (EDIFACT, ODETTE, VDA, ANSI);
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes and quality principles;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and comfortable in dealing with a variety of contacts at all levels;
- Ability to manage suppliers and resolve disputes while preserving relationships with third parties or staff;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and enthusiastic team player;
- Willing to travel and attend external events;
- Fluent in English, working knowledge in French or Italian is an asset.