- Manage customer claims through company tools (root cause analysis, problem solving, 8D report). Manage the customer's relationship;
- Conduct regular warranty reviews and ensure corrective and preventive actions for any warranty concerns;
- Facilitate the consequent execution of corrective action definition/implementation, error prevention, continuous improvement and problem solving;
- Coordinate internal PPAP activities and documents;
- Participate to DFMEA and PFMEA.
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (engineering);
- 3 to 4 years working experience (Quality and automotive industry);
- Knowledge of Quality system TS16949 (IATF16949 is a plus), auditing experience and certification;
- Knowledge of AIAG standards with the main focus on process control (Statistical Process, Control, Process FMEA, Control Plan, Measurement System Analysis), root cause analysis, industrial process with specific focus on assembling process, drawings, geometrical and dimensional tolerance;
- Good English level (min B2);
- Precision, accuracy, problem solving approach and good interpersonal relationship;
- Proficient Microsoft Office;
- Six Sigma certification is a plus.