Cost Controlling and group data analysis
- Analyze and present financial information to drive value creating decisions;
- Provide insightful analysis on data and financial costs and give factual information about the group's performance;
- Contribute to enhance model and methodology for operational costs monitoring; ensure that variances to actual costs are identified, explained and allocated to end products.
- Proactively identify trends and provide suggestions to maximize profitability on topics related to P&L and operational performance;
- Support cost optimization and productivity improvements through data analysis and participation in continuous improvement activities.
Operational dashboards / KPIs definition and implementation
- Implementation and improvement of reporting tools to achieve greater automation and efficiency;
- Enhance data collection approach and reports for operational key performance indicators at group and plant level;
- Support group companies in defining and putting in place relevant KPIs and dashboards to ensure greater visibility and assurance over operational performance achievement.
Management controlling support
- Support in enhancing the group management controlling framework by taking an active role in the definition and implementation of harmonized controls within the group.
- Give support during internal audit and management controlling missions to assess controls effectiveness and identify improvements recommendations.
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Business Controlling, Economics or Finance with an overall understanding of the industrial processes.
- Minimum 5 years Business Controlling experience in an industrial environment;
- Good Knowledge in accounting;
- Advanced command of Excel and Microsoft BI, being able to develop data models and advanced dashboards;
- Profound interest in ERP, data analytics tools and ICT solutions;
- Continuous improvement and results-oriented, you have a positive and voluntary attitude;
- Fluent in English and working knowledge of French is mandatory. The knowledge of Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Polish or Portuguese is an asset.