- Design, model and test prototypes for products from pre-study to development;
- Work with industrial engineers to develop and manufacture a product;
- Analyse, design and build technical solutions delivering the client's business goal;
- Define, create and maintain methodologies, procedures and standards;
- Create drawings in multi-dimensional from using computer-aided design software applications;
- Participate in the selection of material for the product and produce final design applications.
- Engineering qualification or CAD designer profile preferred;
- Ideally 1-2 years of professional experience within a manufacturing environment;
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to manage your time and work efficiently;
- Proficiency using CATIA is a must along with knowledge of computer-assisted engineering;
- Knowledge of engineering, design and materials; strong people skills and the ability to work effectively, whether individually or in a cross-functional team;
- Good communicator able to successfully convey complex ideas and also deliver results under pressure whilst responding constructively to challenging new inputs and ideas;
- Enthusiastic team player in a cross disciplinary and international environment;
- Fluency in French and English. Any other language may be considered as an asset.