- Provide engineering, design and development support for products and projects pertaining to electronics and software in automotive products and systems;
- Develop electronic concepts and technical solutions according to the project requirements up to industrialization (with external partners);
- Generate new concepts for improving electronics design capabilities;
- Assist the technology development group with general electrical expertise and laboratory support;
- Recommend and implement design changes to production products based on testing or simulation.
- Degree in Electronics engineering or a related discipline with minimum 2 years of experience in electronics development;
- Knowledge of automotive requirements, development tools and testing methodologies;
- Knowledge of hardware and software including common automotive digital protocols;
- Experience in manufacturing of automotive electronics is preferred;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good command of English language. The knowledge of French or German can be an asset.