You will work as part of the Test and Validation Team, with a special focus on electronics and will be responsible for the following activities:
- Participate in the redaction of Validation/test plans for Cebi products in accordance with customer requirements and/or international standards
- Carry out EMC tests to check the conformity of the products (mainly following CISPR25, ISO11452, ISO7637-2 standards)
- Write test reports and ensure the quality and reliability of the conclusions
- Identify, evaluate and resolve product non-conformities against EMC targets
- Take part to customer meetings to review status and define improvements
- Keep up to date on norm changes
- Keep up to date equipment’s calibration and laboratory EU accreditation.
- You have a degree or good knowledge in the field of electronics, a background and skills in electronic circuit design and sample built
- You have a real interest in the field of electromagnetism and really want to improve your knowledge in this area
- You are ready for intensive training in the field of electromagnetism and the use of associated devices
- You are capable of working independently
- You are familiar with Office tools and analytical tools
- Affinity for human and technical challenge, motivated by daily opportunity to learn and improve.
- Deep sense of ownership
- Rigorous, organized, structured in written and verbal communication
- English is a must, French is an asset.