- Lead cross functional teams to deliver electrical and mechanical engineering solutions for our clients;
- Accountable for all aspects of the project and for the consequences of actions taken within his/her area of responsibility;
- Work directly with the resource owners within the organization to define the deliverables from their respective resources and secure the necessary means to achieve objectives and budget estimates;
- Periodically review and assess status of all activities with a view to deliver upon agreed deadlines;
- Liaise with the customer all along the project to report on agreed upon milestones and adjust process as required.
- Bachelor / Master's Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering;
- Ideally 2-3 years of relevant professional experience;
- Detailed oriented and drive for results;
- Possess good technical ability and able to understand highly complex technical issues;
- Enthusiastic team player in a cross disciplinary and international environment;
- Strong customer focus;
- Fluency in German and French. Working knowledge in English is an asset.