- Analyse and review the companies' monthly accounts and produce the monthly Group reporting including graphs and KPI's;
- Define implementation and monitoring strategies for future segmental financial reporting at Group level;
- Monitor the Group's annual budget process;
- Propose and implement improvements for the analytical accounting processes;
- Assist the Group CFO in the annual consolidation process;
- Prepare tax statements and tax compliance reports;
- Streamline and harmonize the companies cost modelling process.
- Master's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics;
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in Finance within a manufacturing environment;
- Objective and impartial, you have also excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral;
- Highly organized, self-driven and proactive, you have a strong ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with demanding time constraints;
- Motivated to drive change and available to travel;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Fluency in English and good working knowledge in French are essential. The knowledge of Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese and/or Polish is an asset.