Implement corporate rules of action, directives, strategies and philosophies and ensure adherence to the Mission and Targets of Cebi Group.
- Manage and be responsible for the supervision of all phases of plant operations, including: Production, Logistics, Quality, Purchasing, Maintenance, Engineering, Cost Control, Human Resources, and Environmental Health & Safety;
- Be responsible for annual budget planning and execution;
- Work closely with the production team to increase productivity and profitability within the manufacturing operation;
- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operations of the facility;
- Define and recommend objectives in each area of operations of Cebi Poland;
- Develop short-term plans and programs together with supporting budget request and financial estimates;
- Coordinate the hiring and training of all manufacturing personnel;
- Coordinate the relationship with our union work force and negotiate union contracts as needed;
- Encourage and promote operating in a continuous improvement environment;
- Present monthly reports on performance as requested by Cebi International, the mother company of the Group.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Further education in Business / Finance / Management / Operations field preferred;
- 15+ years of progressive experience in automotive and/or white goods industries;
- Significant experience in a key leadership / management role in a manufacturing facility;
- Deep knowledge in industrial process and lean manufacturing;
- Strong people management skills, including leadership, team building, conflict resolution, assertiveness, negotiation and coaching skills;
- Highly motivated, results oriented;
- Languages: Fluent in English and Polish; knowledge of German or Italian can be a plus.