Bring new projects to market by leading industrialization activities. The successful candidate will be both a technical leader and a leader of people, fostering collaboration and team building between different cultural background while upholding the organization's core values. He/she will have demonstrated expertize leading industrialization of electro-mechanical systems in the automotive industry.
- Develop Manufacturing readiness plan to introduce new electro-mechanical systems into production;
- Develop budgetary needs including facility, equipment and headcount;
- Perform vendor searches & lead suppliers to ensure on time implementation;
- Participate in customer and internal project meetings;
- Maintain required documentation (specification, timing, layout design, cost analysis, capacity analysis...);
- Optimize implementation project parameters for cost, quality and timing.
- Degree in Engineering with preference in Industrialization Engineering;
- At least 5 years' experience as a manufacturing or industrialization engineer in the automotive industry;
- Demonstrated experience with plastic injection molding & electro-mechanical systems;
- Experience with MES implementation is a plus;
- Previous experience working with Volvo and/or BMW is a plus;
- Demonstrated Program Management expertise in a manufacturing environment;
- Excellent analytical capabilities. Demonstrated ability to take data driven decisions;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines;
- Language skills: English required, Polish is a plus.