- Development and implementation of a thermostat measuring bench. This measuring station has to be connected to different equipment (oven and thermos-regulated bath, thermal chamber);
- Programming and documentation in English and French;
- Creation of training material for end-users of the measurement system.
- Student in Industrial IT, Computer Sciences, Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics or similar field;
- Comprehension of production processes and measuring technology;
- Foundation and interest in C/C++ development;
- First experience in PLC programming (STEP7, Codesys or any IEC 61131-3 standard) and/or developing test equipment in LabView or LabWindows/CVI;
- Basic knowledge of industrial protocols and fieldbus systems;
- Hands-on approach and problem solving driven;
- Demonstrate curiosity, autonomy, adaptability and flexibility;
- Good communications skills in French (spoken and written) and English.