- Acquire Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) knowledge
- Contribute to the project "Global EDI services"
- Contribute to improve the EDI front-end portal and develop new processes (JS, HTML, PHP...)
- Work on daily activities regarding EDI IT systems
- Create and maintain documents and reports
- Work with Cebi group companies and their partners (customers, suppliers, remote factories)
- Final traineeship in University Degree (Bachelor, Master or equivalent) in IT with option in Software development
- Basic knowledge in communication protocols: FTP, AS2, OFTP...
- Autonomous and dynamic, you have good social and communication skills
- Analytical skills are required
- Fluent in english, good working knowledge in french