Electric Vehicle Components
Vacuum pumps are small pumps located on the powertrain of the vehicle. They have been designed to ensure effective break boost at all times. Cebi's vacuum pump can be implemented on both thermal and electric vehicles and is considered as environmentally friendly as it helps to reduce emissions.
- For both thermal and electric vehicles
- Environmentally friendly
- Compact size
As their name implies, battery chargers are used to recharge automotive batteries. Cebi's battery chargers are very flexible in terms of design and size. Our battery chargers are used in many types of vehicles including public transport (tram and bus).
- Large variety of designs based on customer requirements
- DC output power 3200 W
- 110-230 V-AC input range
- 160-700 V-DC output range
Cebi's DC/DC converter is a very light and compact product capable of converting direct current from one voltage to the other, keeping high efficiency and ensuring safety. This product has been specifically developed for electric cars and medium size vehicles. An additional feature allows continuous control of input voltage, output current and temperature.
- Reduced weight
- Compact size
- Up to 2000 W power
- Up to 450 V input voltage, 12 or 24 V output voltage
- High frequency ZCS (zero current switch) resonant converter for insulation
Traction motors are motors specifically designed for electric and hybrid vehicles. Cebi's experts have manufactured a light and compact component producing the same performance as other traction motors. Experts have considerably improved the component by including an economy mode.
- Up to 40 kW nominal power, up to 100 kW peak power
- Water cooling
- Digital signal processing based control
- Adjustable regenerative braking
- Adjustable parameters set up
- RS-232 and CAN-BUS communication