- Research and develop ideas and processes for new products;
- Design, test and produce an array of Automotive Components in cooperation with our customers;
- Create performance and production criteria for newly developed concepts;
- Evaluate operational systems and recommend design modifications;
- Produce final drawings and specifications;
- Make samples of working models for demonstrations.
- Electrical or Research Engineering qualifications preferred;
- Ideally 3-5 years of directly relevant professional experience within a manufacturing environment;
- Proven high level of initiative with talent for anticipating and acting on next steps;
- Experience working on projects and processes to develop systems and products;
- Demonstrated ability in influencing and leading others without formal authority, while maintaining effective working relationships;
- Strong analytical problem solving ability combined with effective analytical capabilities;
- Enthusiastic team player in a cross disciplinary and international environment;
- Proficiency with MS Office, CATIA, MS Project;
- Fluency in German and English; command of the French language desired. Any other language may be considered as an asset.